I thought I had that utility somewhere on my system. But apparently no
longer. It will not only reset the cleaning pad count, but the ink count
too, so you can use all the ink in your cartridges. If you do that you
need to watch it so you replace them as soon as they start skipping.
That means you have to keep a set of fresh cartridges on hand.

Anyway, you can google "epson ink utility" and find a bunch of such
programs.

-graywolf