Actually, I just unearthed some very critical comments
via Google that say that the Tenba bag has no dividers
and is lined with slick nylon that nothing will grip.

So, I'm thinking about the Domke J803 instead.

Rick

http://www.tenba.com/pc-536-6-messenger-bag-pm-17c.aspx

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW