On May 1, 2007, at 11:08 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
> What raw upgrades are in Ver 4.x. I'll assume the K10D files.
>
> I have been shooting Pentax DNG files, so its no concern, but i have
> no intention of upgrading to CS3.
>
> I never opened a K10D Raw file(see first line ) in Lightroom. Does LR
> support the Pentax Raw format.
>
> If so maybe i'll pick it up.

Camera Raw v3.7 is the last plugin update for Photoshop CS2. It has
support for all Pentax DSLR models' native PEF format RAW files
available to date: *ist D/DS/DL/DS2/DL2, K100D, K110D and K10D.
Lightroom and DNG Converter v3.7 has exactly the same support.

Version and other information about the Camera Raw v4 update
available from www.adobe.com
-----
 From the Adobe support page:
Support for the following camera has been added in this update. Visit
the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8

Camera Raw page:
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html
---
 From the Camera Raw v4.x read me...

This version of the Camera Raw plug-in is provided by default with
the Photoshop CS3 application and
replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with
Photoshop Elements 4.0(Mac Only),
Photoshop Elements 5.0 and Premiere Elements 3.0.

The Camera Raw 4.0 plug-in is not compatible with versions of
Photoshop earlier than Photoshop CS3 or
versions of Photoshop Elements earlier than Photoshop Elements 5.0
for Windows and Photoshop
Elements 4.0 for Mac.

The latest version of the Camera Raw plug-in available for Photoshop
Elements 3.0 customers is Camera
Raw 3.6. The latest version of the Camera Raw plug-in available for
Photoshop Elements 4.0 Windows
customers is Camera Raw 3.7.
-----

Godfrey