Just did a babel fish translation on the site and it appears to be a
repost (Hall of fame entry) of the 2000 full frame camera (damn!):

Special spreading/displaying  exhibit Among the exhibits, here the
digital camera is  introduced on the center.

- 35mm full size digital single-lens reflex camera  "K-1"

As for "K-1", the lens exchange type digital  single-lens reflex
camera which loads the 35mm full size image pickup  element of 600 ten
thousand pixels which are announced with the photo  cinchona 2000.

Succeeding design from MZ-S e.g., development can advance the
high-class silver salt single-lens reflex camera "MZ-S" of the same
company to the base, inclines the functional dial of substance top
largely on photographing person side. Sale was expected.

But, after that "when it commercializes, price becomes very  expensive
and marketability is low", that from the reason, abandonment of
commercialization was announced in 2001 October.

On 5/1/07, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Either these people know something we don't, (like that's not possible),
> or here's a real good Photoshop job
>
> http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/cda/parts/image_for_link/43528-3233-7-2.html
>
> http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/cda/other/2006/02/17/3233.html
>
> --
> Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
> thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.

Perry Pellechia

Primary email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Page: http://homer.chem.sc.edu/perry