I am sort of in agreement with Cotty. Sort of. I  find the background
distracting too, while I like his glasses and expression.  But that stuff
(bright/dark patches) to the right could go. And/or bring up the  shadow detail
to show
his clothing hanging in the van for more of an  environmental photo.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

===================

On 2/5/07, frank theriault,  discombobulated, unleashed:

>Glen's been a messenger in Toronto for  longer than most of us
>remember.  He started when he was 14, and I  know he'd already been on
>the road for several years when I started back  in '96.
>
>I rather like this "street portrait" of him (recognizing  that there
>are blown out highlights, but I don't have imaging software to  tone  it
>down):
>
>http://gmapuploader.com/iframe.php?mapId=60q0vRBjJd
>
>Comments  always welcome

NICE shot Frank. He's got such a great face - can you not  crop him right
down to just face and some body? I find the background too  distracting,
and the horizontal framing disturbs me, and you know how I get  when I'm
disturbed.

--

Cheers,
Cotty

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.