Have to divest myself of this stuff  -

LX body - light meter a bit flaky, asthetics poor - it is a black body,
about 25 years old
I'd like at least $200 for it...

write off list and  I'll describe in more detail and give you the model
number

This is the one I had at GFM in 2004/2005

My canon powershot PRO-1 - I have only owned this for a few months - got
it from KEH
for $460  - it is in perfect condition - I just can't afford to keep it.
What is great about it
(pardon me for praising a dark side camera here) is the LCD screen flips
out so it
works as a waist-level finder and you never get any nose grease on it...
takes CF cards -  I'll include one thrid party battery with it and a 32m
cf card that it
came with originally.

These, below,  belong to a neighbor who takes excellent care of
everything she owns...

canon elph 2 film camera (perfect condition - a friend asked me to sell
it for her)
 includes the manual  I know from nothing
about this camera - I would have loved it if it were digital.

Nikon litetouch zoom 110

Konika C35mf with a great leather case

canon sureshot tele with case

Of course, in the best of all possible worlds, some of you would
buy prints from me through smugmug - I've kept the markup from
their prices low and the black and white prints I've gotten are now
excellent .

http://annsan.smugmug.com

if you want any of the photos that I have said are not for sale, let me know
and I can possibly make them myself .

ebay was really bad these last 3 weeks and I'm needing to finance my
GFM  trip --

now where did I put my violin?

annsan (who has to resist getting into discussions on list for a bit
longer - but I miss ya all)