----- Original Message -----
From: "wendy beard"
Subject: Re: PESO: Another dog picture

>> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/fellas/jester/mayday_dogs.html
>>

> My, he's a good looking boy. Nice and trim too.

He doesn't get to go to the drive through very often. It helps with the
youthful figure.

> Bella's a lot cuter though :-)

Do you really think so?
I'm thinking there might be a little bias going on here. <g>
Seriously, she is a lovely little dog. She's a bit narrow across the chest,
we are hoping she will be a late bloomer and get a little more breadth, but
at 15 months now, I'm not sure how much more drop we are going to see. Right
now she is just a bit over 40 pounds at 22 inches, and is at her perfect
weight.
We aren't worried about her structure, she may not be a show stopper, but
she LOVES agility. Charmi is having a blast with her.
Jester does have a great structure, his front feet are still quite turned
out, though he can now hold them straight if he wants to. Rotties don't fill
out until they are 18 months or more. He is 25-26 inches now, and in the 95
pound range. He still has a small amount of growth spur on his front legs,
he might hit 27 inches before he is done. The males from his lines are all
very big boys, muscular and brawney and in the 120 to 130 pound range.
I have a feeling he will be a show stopper, he turned a lot of heads last
month at Battleford. The Band City show is coming up on the Victoria Day
weekend, and will be his last show as a puppy. The weekend after GFM is our
show, but he will just have turned a year a few days prior, so will be
entered in the 12-18 month class. He'll be at a disadvantage because he will
most likely be coming up against some dogs closer to maturity.
So it goes.
The Yorkton show in late August has a Rottie specialty, and we are putting
him into that one as well.
After that, I have no plans to show him again until 08, though we will be in
the Penticton area in September when they run their show, and I am toying
with the idea of entering him one day just for larfs.
The biggest issue I am having with him now is getting him to not jump on
every other dog that he comes into view of. I have a bad feeling that I may
never be able to trial him past his PCD because of his tendency to leave the
ring to bounce on some poor little poodle.
Bella is downright dog aggressive, and cuts no animal any slack. They get
close enough, and she nails them.
Jester is merely play dominant, but the result is similar.

To bring this back on topic, do you own a bicycle?

Have fun
bill