In a message dated 4/30/2007 12:59:14 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> Very, very nice. Are those people really  not bothered  by being near the
> smokestacks?

The locals know that once the  smokestacks will be gone, another great
number of jobs will be gone as well.  Besides, they're high enough to be
of no concern to the immediate vicinity.  The stadium and the people
living nearby have their daily dose of poison  delivered directly from
the plant at the foot the  smokestacks:

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/6506220

Ralf

Egad!  Hey, that's a great shot too. I like it better than the stadium one.
Maybe  you've shown it before, but I don't remember it. Nice seeing the houses
through  the cra... smoke billowing out. Really makes the shot.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.