Interesting.

I found this on a goggle search

>>Randall Cipriano
05-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks Nestor.

I always shoot RAW but I still set the custom WB. Except for the last
image (I forgot to switch to RAW) which is a straight off the camera
Jpeg (minus the bit of flaring I removed).

I used a shifted tungsten WB (+2 Green +2 blue) on the AWM photos. For
the Sagada IRs, I used the "custom spot WB on >>something sunlit
green" technique.

On 5/4/07, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada