In a message dated 5/4/2007 9:23:54 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
oo.com writes:
That bush doesn't bother me at all.  One reason may be it's left side
balance against the "Convoy" of mothball  ships. The background hills
however, do that very well on their  own.
Sandpipers was just one of my guesses. Sorry, I don't know. Their  shape
doesn't look unlike them..at least in this tiny form.
"Shore  Birds"(generically speaking) ;)

Jack

=========
Yeah, that bush  is balanced out by the mountain and the ships. So it isn't
too bad and probably  looks fine. But the big ugly bush, different variety, in
sort of the same place,  in front of the railroad track, but right smack dab
in the middle wasn't fine.  Ergo, that was why I didn't show this photo first
(cloning takes  time).

Hehehehe. Sometimes nature just doesn't cooperate.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.