In a message dated 5/4/2007 11:50:11 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't think PS  elements is good enough for the stitching part. PS
CS3 included a very good  photomerge option.
The best stitcher is PTGui. A very easy, yet powerfull  stitcher is
panoramafactory.

If your subject is a panorama without  objects in the foreground (a
landscape) handheld shots are no problem. Camera  on manual, horizon in
the middle of the frame and 30-40 % overlap. Try to  rotate around the
center of the camera (you shouldn't rotate around the axis  of your
body if possible)

Toine

==========
Huh, that is the  nodal point thing then, the camera axis not my axis.
(Haven't had time to look  at Mark's page yet).

I also have CS and will probably get CS3.

Thanks, Toine, and thanks Ken.

Someone also sent me this link off  list about how to build a panoramic
tripod head. Which would be great except  that I don't have access to wood work
tools and also am not great with saws.  There are old guys in this community
who
like doing stuff like this though and  maybe I could talk one of them into it.
Bat my eyelashes and stuff. Uh, well,  maybe. Maybe  not.

http://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Panoramic-Tripod-Head

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.