Thanks for the feedback Ken. I don't need it for the show. I'm only
hanging six prints, and I have dozens. But I'll probably print it to
see how it looks. It might prove interesting in that it's more a shot
of the nature center than of a bird. The grain/noise doesn't bother
me. It's interesting how we've all become so sensitized to a grainy
look with digital. With film, we accepted it for the most part and
sometimes championed it.