but.

Is this still a photograph.

Removing a tree to enhance a subject matter.

Is it making the point to your obvious lovely work forum.

Not sure removing large objects helps for what your trying to do. As
you see. i have a bit of a kerfuffle with this.

Dave

On 5/6/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That is much improved. :-)

> On May 6, 2007, at 10:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > Sorry, I won't have time to comment on  others' PESOs for a few
> > days, then
> > I'll catch up. I also said no new PESOs until  next week. However,
> > this isn't a
> > new one.
> >
> > With a lot of time and trouble  to myself, I went out and dug an
> > oak tree up
> > and moved it about 20-30 feet into  the frame, where it had been
> > outside it
> > before. I hope you appreciate all the  laborious effort I went to. :-)
> >
> > Well... it WAS on the same hill, and it  WAS about 20-30 out of the
> > frame.
> > All that is  true.
> >
> > http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/log2.htm
> >
> > original
> > http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/log.htm
> >
> > Anyone  like this shot better now with the added oak?

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada