In a message dated 5/6/2007 7:30:38 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
One of the good things --  perhaps the only gpod thing -- about living
in Michigan is that you  can see a wide variety of nicely restored
classics cruising the  avenues on any spring or summer day when rain
doesn't threaten. You  don't have to wait for a show. Spotted this
beautiful "A" while  shooting on my favorite street. Bad light but a
nice  car.
Paul
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5938433&size=lg

Bad  light, but not a bad shot of the car. Except, Paul, the background
stores look  completely wrong. They are modern.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.