In a message dated 5/7/2007 11:57:15 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Like, this is all that's  left of the last car that trespassed.(?)
BTW, the left to right slope doesn't  bother me.
Jack

==========
Thanks, Jack.

Actually, it took  me a while to figure it out, since it seemed to be saying
Keep Out of a bunch of  weeds. :-) There was a falling apart shed there, that
said Ducks Club, so I  guess it was for that. Shooting ducks, in other words.
On a little hill right  near the wetlands.

In fact, that's why I wanted something to stand on,  it's so high it was hard
to get a decent shot of it. If combo me + stepstool  puts me up high enough
and I can get a good enough shot of the shack, then I  won't need this
particular fence photo.

Thanks for looking. Marnie  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.