Yep. It is exactly why I bought the slim version: so that I can use
it on Tokina 19-35 (yet with the film camera).
 It might have been an overkill, - but I definitely had no vignetting.
:-)
I am not looking for a slim version in this case: all the focal lengths
are >=50mm.

Any recommendations on the brands?
This is the part where I have no feel for the comparative quality
(and quality/price ratio).

Igor

Tue May 8 16:59:53 EDT 2007