        <snip>

                Interesting that this was brought up.

                While I was in Baltimore, Maryland in September I ended up
getting two of their small pouches for a couple of my lenses.  I believe
they are the Minor and the Jacksie.  The larger one can hold my 28 and 77.
They work great and can be added onto a belt.  I had never heard of them
before.  They looked durable.

                                César Matamoros II
                                Panama City, Florida