On 09/05/07, Ralf R. Radermacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You might want to wear your sunglasses before opening this one. :-)
>
> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/8863397
>
> I've recently added a few of the less spectacular kind. So, once you're
> at it, and if you'd like to have a look:

It appeals to me from a historical perspective, it appears to be a
very good record shot of an  old building with obvious history but
beyond that it doesn't do too much for me as an image.

> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/8832948

Interesting juxtaposition in this image, it's like a large scale
abstract of sorts.

> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/855640/display/8840952

Ougrée - Maas - Sclessin I would hang on my wall, you seem to be able
to extract and present the beauty from the most banal subject matter.
You really are the master of industrial nightscapes. Love it.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA