I like this one Rick.  It clearly communicates an idea of "strength" to me.

he close foreground wall or structure on the far right of the frame could
go, if you ask me.  It pulls my eye way from the rest of the image.  I might
also consider cropping from the top down so the little bit of sky above the
building roof between the two pillars is not visible.

Looks like a great place to keep going back to.

Tom C.