I'm with Brendan on this one.  I think he's presented his opinion in a sound
and rational manner and that he's just getting bashed around because it's
not that of a cheerleader.

If Pentax had a FF body at a reasonable price, I bet the vast majority here
would be out there forking over the money. I personally don't expect to see
one. I also think it's just as likely that a successor to the K10D will be a
downgrade in some ways, not an upgrade, if past Pentax behavior is a guide.

Brendan has not written his statements using absolutes, even though those
taking opposing views  are generally writing as if he did.

Tom C.