Fernando Terrazzino wrote:
> Snapshot from today, still having trouble composing quickly, I'll try
> not to rush that much next time, an extra pause, half a second, that's
> what I need.
>
> Anyway, she looked important enough to get a shot from her ;-)
>
> Location: Toronto
> Pentax k10D, DA21/3.2, B&W in CS2 cropped to 8x10
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=495528847&size=o
>

> Comments, tips, pointers, all appreciated.

Fernando, please don't take this the wrong way, but this is the type of
"street" shot I just don't "get."  It's a woman's back as she enters a
limo...  ok?  now what?  Slice of life scene?  It just lacks interest
for me.  Then again, my birds might be dull and boring to you.

Also, as Rick and Dave mentioned, too dark.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net