Well, they said photography would replace painting...
To an extent, they were right but also wrong in many ways.
I suppose a great quality video will capture all the possible
pictures at a scene, but at a sunset?
And I think editing and cropping to find the best pictures will be
pretty tedious.
I'd bet on photography for the next 25 years.
Regards, Bob S.