I think it is how you stated it - you have clarified it much better
here.  I understood you to say that DPReview is less biased than PDML
- which is plainly obvious - as it should be.  It didn't read like you
were complaining about the misinformation remark.

I think the misinformation on DPReview stems from the forum
participants, rather than the site administrators - really much more
like a PDML, if you well - just a bunch of different ones.  So you can
get any type of misinformation that you want.  The reviews and news
are much less biased.

--
Bruce