Unfortunately, there are a number of large apartment buildings in
Toronto, that have severe mold. plumbing. electrical and rodent
problems, all exposed on our major tv news networks. The city has told
the landlords to clean up the apartment, but after a year or so, no
work has been done on these buldings.

I hope Franks landlord is not one of these types, and things get
sorted out, but the wheels at city hall are quite rusty.

Dave

On 5/14/07, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just a minute, there's something I'm not understanding
> here...
>
> The apartment has mold.
>
> Mold comes from moisture.
>
> Moisture comes from leaking plumbing or inadequate
> sealing from the outside world.
>
> Both of which are the responsibility of the landlord,
> in any place I've ever lived.
>
> ???
>
> Rick
>

> --- frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On 5/14/07, Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > How much is the assessment/cleaning, in real
> > money?
> >
> > Lots.
> >
> > I've already spent about $500US for the assessment,
> > and I've yet to
> > hear from the cleaner, but the assessor warned me
> > that the cleanup
> > would likely cost at least another $500.
> >
> > cheers,
> > frank
> >

> > --
> > "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri
> > Cartier-Bresson
> >
> > --
> > PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> > PDML@pdml.net