On May 16, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> It is just that your suggestion to cancel an order for 77 Ltd was a
> bit... how to put it... categorical...
>
> Again, I am at least half-kidding ;-).

Kidding or not ...

If there was no alternative, I'd hang on to the order until Henry's
gave up on it. But Dave's been waiting for that lens for, what, four/
five months now? That's ridiculous when there is a suitable
alternative which performs equally well or better, and that is easily
available.

Unless you just want an FA77 and have no need/desire to take
pictures, I wouldn't give it a second thought: Cancel and switch.