De: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: jueves, 17 de mayo, 2007 5:58:55
Asunto: Re: Any one regret upgrading to the K10D?

Well, yes, it helps, I cannot deny that.

It is just that I think SR contributes significantly to the size of
camera. I'd rather Pentax introduced more than on K10D-like models so
that a consumer (a.k.a. me) could make their choices...

I still shoot a bit of film with my MZ-6 and boy, it is light and
small... And, mind you, it is full size 35 mm ;-).

Boris