From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PDML List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: GESO 2007 - Friends and Moments from Sheepranch - GDG

>    http://www.gdgphoto.com/SR2007/

Thanks for the compliments and all the comments. Seems most enjoyed
the set ... I certainly enjoyed the weekend! :-)

From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> The gorillapod makes your ears look serious. Why don't you pick up
> one of
> those?

I'm not entirely sure I understand the comment, Tim.

From: Stan Halpin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Thanks for sharing, Godfrey - a good show. Not enough pictures of the
> bikes though...nice quasi-candids of people having a good relaxed
> time.

Yeah, well, all these bikes have been to Sheep Ranch so many times
now it's hardly worth photographing them anymore. Nothing but a bunch
of BMWs anyway nowadays, with only a couple of exceptions. Ten years
ago, it was 80% Ducati and Moto Guzzi that showed up, but I guess
people are getting older. ;-)

From: David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Nice.
> I really like this one.
> http://www.gdgphoto.com/SR2007/SR2007Gallery/content/
> IMGP3773_large.html

That's Linda. She's a photographer at Stanford University. I had a
chance to play with the Nikon D70 she had along. Not a bad camera to
take pictures with, although I noted the somewhat mediocre viewfinder
and AF system (it could not autofocus at all on subjects like the
side of the hotel with only horizontal lines!).

10:47