For sale:
a. MZ-S + grip with original box, strap, manual, etc. Good condition.
$500 including insured shipping in U.S.

b. Non-functional (?) X-Drive portable drive mechanism for down-
battery, charger included, as is the case and USB for connecting to
your computer.  Notes: This is the shell only. The drive I had in it
went bad (after 4 years of use in my laptop and 2 years in the X-
Drive), the replacement worked for a year or so, then the whole thing
stopped working. Is it dead? Does it need a new battery? You pays
your money and takes your chances. You pay $6 for shipping in U.S.;
if you get it working, send me another $10-20 if you feel like it.

c. Non-functional (?) PD-7x portable drive mechanism for down-loading
CF or SD cards in the field. Basically NIB. Notes: this is a shell
only. I installed a 100GB 2.5 inch drive (since removed) but never
got it to work. This is a newer generation version of the X-Drive
above, uses 4 AA batteries in lieu of the internal rechargeable. You
pay $6 for shipping in U.S.; if you get it working, send me another
$20-30 if you feel like it.
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/PD7x-c.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/PD7x-b.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/PD7x-a.JPG

d. Bogen Manfrotto 3030 tripod head.
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/Bogen3030a.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/Bogen3030b.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/Bogen3030c.JPG
Used but in good condition. As I mentioned in a recent thread, I
replaced this with a Kirk ballhead with Swiss-Arca style QR plates.
$55 including shipping in U.S.

e. Bogen Manfrotto simple tripod head. Am not sure what this one is
called; it is a simple small flat QR platform. I used it on top of my
monopod when I was carrying two cameras and wanted to quickly swap
cameras on the monopod.
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/Bogen-a.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~smh645/eBay/Bogen-b.JPG
Includes 2 QR plates. $25 including shipping in U.S.

For auction:
I have listed 5 lenses that will show up on eBay between 1830 and
1900 Pacific Time this evening; look for listings by my user name: stanh
  - PKA-20/2.8
  - PK-24/2.8
  - PKA-100/2.8 Macro
  - PK-120/2.8
  - Vivitar 100/3.5 Macro

Bid early and bid often!

For questions etc. contact me off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

stan