Jens Bladt wrote:
> Mark , did you try to store a card with recordings from several days?
> My X'drive seem to be downloading only one folder of files - from the latest
> day.
> K10D makes one folder for each date it's been recording on that card. Only
> the latest get's recorded.
> Did you experience anything llike tha, please?

Hi Jens -

My K10D just dumps everything into one folder, so I never tried to
download multiple folders into the X's Drive. The only time I've seen
multiple folders on a card is when the counter "turns over" and restarts
at 0001 - that was with the *ist-D, I assume the K10D does the same (I
haven't hit 10,000 exposures yet.)

My X's Drive II would just stop abruptly during the transfer and falsh
an error message. Sometime it would get almost through he whole card,
sometimes it would error out almost immediately.

Vosonic does have firmware updates on their website - I updated mine and
it did not help, but you might want to try to update yours and see if
that makes a difference.

- MCC

--
Mark Cassino Photography