It's sad that Kennedy was killed, and it's sad to think that a single
non-entity could kill the President of the United States.  But most
assassinations and attempted assassinations of US Presidents have been
just that.  The computer analysis of the bullet trajectory shows that
the bullet wasn't particularly magic, it traveled in a straight line,
as  bullets are wont to do, and wounded one man and killed another.  The
photographic analysis of the "second gunman" seen on the grassy knoll
was a product of light, shadow and film grain, (and if there had been
someone at that location they would have had to be standing on a
substantial step ladder in the middle of a street).  The sound
recordings from a policeman's open mike have been thoroughly discredited
by both photographic evidence and eyewitnesses who placed his location
at a different location than necessary for the original analysis to
work.  There may have been a conspiracy, though that seems increasingly
unlikely, but there was only one gunman.

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.