In a message dated 5/20/2007 6:42:15 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm just tired of all  those who spend so much time watching the sky
to see if it's falling.  If I were inclined to dump my Pentax gear, I
would do it now. But I'm  not going to. It works quite well, thank
you. A yawn is  appropriate.
Paul

=========
I'd just like to say I've never been a  doom and gloomer on this list and
I've been rooting for Pentax for a year and a  half at least. I think there is
jump to judgement sometimes on this stuff.  This is a different sky is falling
situation than has ever happened in the past.

I am going to keep up with the news anyway. Though, yes, it has been all
over the place and not consistently reliable at all. It is little better than
rumor.

Me, I want equipment for which I can buy future lenses. I hope I  can buy
some of those Pentax lenses on its roadmap down the line. If I won't be  able
to,
then it's fully back to Canon for me. But I want the K100D, so I am  keeping
my fingers crossed.

I don't think a little finger crossing and  beaming out positive thoughts,
hurts at all.

Marnie aka Doe    Ohmmmm. :-)
Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.