On Wednesday, October 24, 2001, at 01:21  PM, Cotty wrote:

> I take your point, Brian. I'm afraid all my portraits are 'casual' - I
> don't think I've used a tripod for one in almost 20 years!

I don't regularly use a tripod with my 67.  The camera does not demand
it any more than your 35mm, other than perhaps to let the weight off of
your shoulders for a bit. :)

If I'm out walking around and shooting landscapey stuff, I'll take the
monopod.  If I'm shooting in low light I'll take the monopod.  I don't
think I've used a tripod outside of a studio setting in at least a
couple of years.

-Aaron