Thanks, Bruce. Unfortunately, I have no model releases for the car
wash. Although I did give them my e-mail address. Perhaps they'll ask
for pics. Then I'll ask for releases:-). With the troop, I wanted to
make it clear that they weren't posing for me, but a little more
toward the front may have been better.
Paul