On May 21, 2007, at 5:40 AM, Jack Davis wrote:

> I guess you got 'worked up' enough to buy yourself some options. ;-)
> I don't imagine the Pentax situation was the total reason you made
> these recent buys, but folks suck their thumbs in different ways.
> Group
> hugs can help. ;)

LOL ... The "Pentax situation" had absolutely nothing to do with that
purchase.

I'd been interested in the Oly 4/3 system at the same time I was
looking at the Pentax in late 2004. When I saw the L1 design, I was
immediately impressed ... both the body design and the Leica lens
design ... but the price held me off. When the price dropped to where
they were almost literally giving the body away, it was
irresistable. :-)