Not much by the spec. sheet.  A lot of reviewers have liked the GX-10's
Jpeg image quality better.  Apparently Samsung used a different
conversion algorithm.  The shell and control buttons are different shape
and the buttons are supposedly larger making it easier if you have
larger hands/fingers.  I don't remember for sure but I don't think it
supports PEF as raw only DNG.

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.