Looks great, Juan -- I've certainly seen a few of these before - did you
point me to that off list before
the book was done?

Did you find this place better than LULU?

I still haven't been able to really get down to work on mine that I
thought I'd do through lulu but
if you gave up on them there must be a good reason.  Print quality?
other hassles?

TIA and good luck with the book

ann