Adam Maas wrote:

>One of the ironies of the entire situation is that Rebekka is Flickr's
>greatest success story. She's a brilliant photographer (I'm one of the
>zillion users that have her on their contact list) and her exposure on
>flickr has netted her one high-profile ad campaign already (she shot a
>Prius campaign). Not bad for a single mom new to photography.

She may be new to "photography" but I bet she isn't new to art history.
And I bet you like Dali, too. :)

I have to say, guys, I really don't like her stuff at all.  It is slick
and full of technical "wow" but
seems very shallow to me.... all splash and no heart.  But that is sorta
the state of the world right now
too.  sigh.  I do share the outrage over her copyright violation,
though.  That sucks.

ann