I like it, though I think there are others I've liked better that you
ahve done like this , G...

There are two graffiti artists here, Tim, the person who wrote on the
pipe and erosion that formed the background.

Tim - there is really not reason to ever "read" the graffiti  - think of
it as design...
Much of it is the "artist"'s name or nickname.

What might have made me stop was noticing that the graffitti artist had
to use the pipe
because the wall was so textured by erosion it would not make a good
canvas for him.

Ann