On 5/23/07, David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I like this one Frank.
>
> The contrast in the stairs is great. Maybe if the person on the right
> was not there.

Actually, Dave, I really like that dark figure bottom right, for a
couple of reasons.

First, it's dark, featureless, almost shapeless;  it's almost as if
it's a dark "underground creature", coming out of it's lair into the
light.

Second, I like the fact that there are three people, almost evenly
spaced, emerging from the "hole".  It reminds me of an old science
fiction movie, with a bunch of droids or automatons marching out to do
their nefarious business.

Thanks for your comments!

cheers,
frank