For those that do a lot of birds.

I have a rather big yard, compared to modern subdivision lots, about a
tad over a 1/4 acre. Lots of big maple trees along the fences.

We have birds come to the feeders in front, but if i try and get them
there, i have really bad backdrops, posts, door frames etc.

Would birds eventually notice if i move a few feeders to the back into
the trees. I moved some the other day, but i don't see any activity.
This would lead for what should be better shots, but maybe they are
stuck in their ways.

We have various coloured finches and had a Cardinal, but he's not been
around for a while, and the Blue Jay is back. Lots of grey and
black/red squirrels.

I sit out back a lot, and wait, but they seem to avoid me. Should i
'camo up or is just sitting still enough.

BTW, this is how i get most of my bird shots.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com