On 5/25/07, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jesse people here would have helped you, had we seen your messages.
> But looking through my archives this is the first one of yours to make
> it to my mail box, and that's because Mike passed it along.
>
> I suspect your sending HTML messages which are a list no-no.
>
> So instead of asking the list admin what you may be doing wrong, you
> fly off the handle and blame Pentax, and the PDML, for your
> incompetence.
>
> Enjoy the XTI.

I've still not seen Mr. Garduno's initial post;  I've only seen it as
a reply in mike's post.

Too bad he's not sticking around;  sounds like he'd have fit in nicely.  ;-)

Have a great life, Jesse.  We'll think of you often...

cheers,
frank

PS:  next time turn on your spellcheck.  oh yeah, there won't be a next time.