just got my MX today.  Maybe the listers remember seeing it on E-Bay.  It
was the one with the "Rare MX" with the "little window in the doghouse" and
"a viewfinder that you can actually SEE your shutter speed and f stop!"
hehehe

anyway, winning bid for above mentioned MX and 50mm f1.7 SMC-M was US$70.00.
Did I do well?  The camera is in very good condition.  I'd say pristine on
the inside.  Seals are OK.  The bottom has a couple of scratches and there
is a ding (tiny) on the prism (or doghouse!)  It needs cleaning as the
focusing screen is covered with lint and dust.  Meter is functional.  I
already started a test roll of Provia.  One of my co-workers said "You look
so happy now" after I took a couple of shots of her.  Hey I got a new toy!

Christian
Finally got a Pentax SMC lens!