On May 25, 2007, at 7:12 AM, frank theriault wrote:

> I hope you guys don't mind me flooding the list this week with shots
> that my 14 year old, Claire took with my *ist D on the weekend, but as
> I'm sifting through her 200 or so shots, I'm finding so many gems!

She's managed some neat photos that you've presented already. I
suspect some of your enthusiasm, aside from the photographer being
your daughter and the wonder that presents in and of itself, is that
you're seeing the world in photos snapped by an uninhibited eye. We
all build structures and inhibitions into our perceptions over
time ... the first time we pick up a camera and start to look, the
palette of our new sight is very open and without such constrictions.

> http://gmapuploader.com/iframe.php?mapId=RJuCMhuaSE

"Good kitty, mouse over there..." ;-)

Godfrey