Frank, I don't have GMapUploader acct so I can only suggest that you
take a look. You see, the steps of zoom are very coarse. I tried to
enlarge it a bit and it suddenly became bigger than life (well, my
screen anyway).

It has very nice sense of presence in it. Though I'd like to see a bit
more to the point message if you see what I mean.

Thanks!

Boris