I can't believe you people. Clearly Jesse wanted help locating the
aperture simulator on the k10d and we ignored the cries, now he's
going to pop his eye squinting through the atrocious viewfinder on the
XTI. For shame.

But seriously, what a douche.

"Fuck all y'all, y'all concrete walkers! City slickin, shoe wearin',
good camera usin' concrete walkers! I been workin at tha GI-RAWGE all
day skinnin squirrels and i come home to this ere COM-PU-TATER on this
PESO INTARWEBB list allz i want to know where that there god damn
aperture simulator on this ere k10d, but you ain`t gonna answer so
i'll take a loss and buy me an inferior camera, ya see..."

Tool. Good riddance.

(with apologies to country gentlemen.)

:)