I like it. ;-)

I used the 35 and 50 for some time, but the 50 fell into disuse when
I bought the 77 then 70. The 35 did the same when I got the 28. 28 to
70 is a big jump, but both the 35 and 50 were too close to either
end. So I picked up the 43 and sold both the 35 and 50.

I could actually be very happy and productive with just the 21, 43
and 70. That trio seems to work very well for me most of the time and
the bag I can fit them all into is ridiculously small for a 3 lens
DSLR kit with the K10D. The 28 is more for when I want to work with
just one lens, or two (paired with the 14 mm).