In a message dated 5/27/2007 2:18:50 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A weird billboard and  a weird dog. Shot on a gloomy Saturday in the
middle of a roundabout -  it's near the beach, that's why it's covered
with sand. No, I have no  knowlegde of why the dog is standing there,
nor about who placed it  there.

http://mac.tidings.nu/Diverse/Bridezillas.jpg

I didn't have  my K10D with me so I had to make do with my ersatz
camera, the Optio  A10. I am guilty of slight Photoshopping on the
billboard but not much  else.

Regards,
Bertil

This is extremely odd.  Bizarre. Which makes it an interesting shot. I'd
probably crop off the right to  get rid of the post on the right, just have the
dog and the  billboard.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.