Mark Roberts wrote:
> Scott Loveless wrote:
>

>> Mark Roberts wrote:

>>> Let me hasten to point out, I also had bad wheel bearings in my front
>>> wheel: Didn't notice until I got back to the 'burgh.
>>> Oddly enough, after getting back from today's ride I noticed that the
>>> bearings in the back wheel are now crunching and grinding :(
>>>

>> Carpenter.  Hammer.  Blame.  <vbg>
>>

> You don't hang around cyclists much, do you? It's *always* the
> equipment that's to blame! :) I've just been down at the bike shop
> looking at carbon fiber frames, lightweight wheels, etc. etc.
>
> Makes me realize how wonderfully inexpensive photography is!

Oh, yeah.  I've been pricing bikes lately.  Holy cow, some of them are
pricey.  ("I can get one with a motor on it for that price.  And I
wouldn't even have to pedal the damn thing!")  Fortunately, my interests
lean towards touring and fixed gear bikes (but not at the same time).
And no, I don't hang with cyclists at all.  If they saw my 30 year old,
too small road frame they probably wouldn't wanna hang with me even if I
could keep up.

BTW, depending on my cycle livery at the time I may join you on next
year's "ride into the ground".  If you don't mind.  That way you can
both feel good about yourselves.

Just to keep this on topic, can anyone recommend a decent handlebar bag
to carry my obsolete Pentax camera?

--
Scott Loveless
www.twosixteen.com