Hi Bill,
Adray Camera on Big Beaver near Dequindre has a fair selection of Pentax
stuff. The guy at the counter told me they're going to get the MZ-S. I
keep asking for it in stores and act surprised and dismayed when they
say they don't have one. I'm not going to buy one, but I do enjoy
tweaking our local dealers a bit.
Paul