Intriguing.  I agree with Paul.

I feel the composition is slightly unbalanced.  Maybe because of the small
foreground rocks in the right bottom of the frame?  A beautiful image... go
back over and over!

I don't get to see many shots on Picasa because something at work prevents
the photos from showing up.  "Moonscape" and "Low Tide" are both excellent!

Tom C.